Compliance Coordinator at Spring Health
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee administrative tasks for the Quality and Compliance department, including provider correspondence, data entry, and document management of provider credentialing profiles.
- Verifying provider credentials using Primary Source Verification methods approved by NCQA standards, for initial credentialing and recredentialing, when needed.
- Communicate with mental health providers in an efficient, professional, and prompt manner.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders and resolve issues related to the credentialing and quality process.
- Update internal databases in real time with detailed, pertinent information.
- Assist with the creation of Primary Source Verification (PSV) forms.
- Prepare and distribute approval letters for newly privileged providers.
- Track progress of provider credentialing statuses and outstanding documents.
- Follow up accordingly with external institutions for completion of provider credentialing profiles.
- Provide administrative support for the provider credentialing process.
- Provide administrative support during internal and external audits when needed.
- Assist with other ad hoc operational efficiency projects as needed by the Quality & Compliance Manager
What we expect from you:
- At least (1) year of working experience in healthcare and/or provider credentialing.
- Strong preference for experience with provider credentialing.
- Comfortable in rapidly changing environments and with constantly evolving responsibilities.
- Tech-savvy: very comfortable adopting new technologies and platforms and efficient in tech-related tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and context switch!
- Bonus: Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Public Health, or Business Administration
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status