Compliance Officer at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for an Information Security Officer for our office in New York that is an independent contributor with not only a technical background, but also audit experience. In your day to day you will be helping executing internal audits, assisting customers with their security questions and help continue to improve our internal teams to continue to be in control.A day in the life of an Information Security Officer at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Help perform and follow-up on the results of internal audits
- Maintenance of all ISMS Policies, Procedures and relevant standards and supporting documentation
- Interpret and implement information security policies and standards specific to the business unit you support
- Develop and communicate security and compliance requirements to Information Services and key business partners
- Provide business and technical advice on a wide variety of IT risk issues, concerns, and problems, making sure all business processes incorporate adequate information security
- Monitor current and proposed laws, regulations, industry standards and ethical requirements related to IT risk, privacy, and information security
- Evolve Collibra’s information security strategy
- Strong understanding of IT risk, information security fundamentals, defense-in-depth practices, IT risk
assessment fundamentals and risk management practices.
- Deep understanding of ISO27001, HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2 and SOX.
- Desired understanding of FedRAMP.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing architectures and associated security designs and challenges
- Ability to plan, perform, document and report on audits.
- Notable level familiarity with various IT platforms, operating systems and information security.
- 3-5 years of experience with IT audit.
- Able to work in a rapid growing environment and continue to not only challenge, but also propose
improvements on processes or tools.
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package