Continuous Service Improvement & Knowledge Manager at Peloton
The Continual Service Improvement and Knowledge manager is responsible for leading a functional team within Service Delivery. This is a brand new business function, the role holder will be responsible to both establish and manage CSI across Service Delivery teams, building a network of CSI subject matter and knowledge leads. The role holder will furthermore define the content/knowledge management strategy and lead the content architecture and strategy for the Service Delivery team’s knowledge base as well as the technical Peloton employee knowledge base.Key responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Analysis and development of existing processes, procedures and methods to promote effective and efficient support operations through standardization, improvement, simplification and discontinuance
- Develop techniques and procedures for organizing, locating, and enabling access to relevant knowledge and expertise required to address specific business tasks in our knowledge base.
- Establishes and maintains strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the service requirements of the business are understood and are incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong productive relationships with the IT outsource partners and other suppliers to ensure that service performance is effectively managed and monitored and issues are dealt with promptly and in line with contractual obligations.
- Manages people performance and sets direction and priorities for functional team; assigns clear accountabilities and performance expectations; reviews performance and addresses underperformance when needed.
- Establish and maintain quality control processes, including ticket audits to identify process, documentation and training gaps.
- Establish and maintain training programs that ensure team members can quickly become productive and are continuously learning.
Knowledge, Skills, Training and Experience
- An experienced leader with a proven track record of leading high performing teams and comfortable working in new areas managing ambiguity and pressure.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework as well as a high level of IT technical competence
- Extensive experience working in one of the functional areas and implementing service improvement and documentation strategy and processes.
- Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, colleagues and users in pursuit of delivering high quality services whilst maintaining service targets.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in the authoring and production of
- Commercially astute and poses strong analytical skills, and able to make sense of complex and logical problems quickly.
- Ability to prepare and present oral and written reports, presentations, recommendations and perform necessary research, or investigations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities and the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in the design and implementation of moderately complex operating models.
- Ability to prioritize and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
- Use influence, oversight and direction in the provision of changes that have a bearing on the environment.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
- Attention to detail; self-starting and strong focus on completing / finishing.
- Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at management level.
- Extensive experience in managed services and service delivery environment including technical and service management exposure
- Demonstrate a high level of political and business awareness; acutely aware of organizational sensitivities
- Thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has a background in leading content and information architecture strategy across an organization.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.