Contract Operations Specialist at Ribbon
At Ribbon, we believe homeownership should be made achievable for all. As a first of it's kind homeownership company, Ribbon empowers everyday home buyers and sellers to compete for their future home on a level the playing field with high-net-worth individuals and Wall Street investors – and we support agents, brokerages, and lenders create confidence and certainty for clients through powerful financial products and digital workflow software.
Making homeownership achievable is at the heart of all we do - and we live out that purpose every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
Risk Operations team is a diverse group of experts in the Real Estate field focused on mitigating Risk for Ribbon and our Customers when participating in a Real Estate transaction. We look for people who are passionate about helping others, technically minded, consultative and care deeply about the details. Our team supports homebuyers through one of the most stressful transactions of their lives, collaborating with their team of partners as Ribbon program and Real Estate industry experts. As a Contract Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for executing and reviewing all documents that Ribbon is a party to, managing our long-term billable contractual relationships with homebuyers, and reviewing closing documents for accuracy.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Processing and execution of all customer transaction documents on Ribbon’s behalf
- Play a key role in developing the Risk Operations organization, supporting and expanding service offerings, delivering world class, scalable processes and ensuring excellence in execution and delivery of Contract Operation services
- Contributing to standing up a new functional team and its processes
- Creation and maintenance of SOP documentation for team processes
- Providing Customer Service to internal stakeholders who are requesting contract execution for a Transaction
- Managing a queue of Contract Tickets to resolution
- Interfacing with Homebuyers who are consumers of our Appraisal Protection Pay Later offering to answer questions and take payment
- 1-3 years of full time work experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a customer facing contract, billing or risk assessment processing team
- Demonstrable knowledge of Real Estate Transactions
- Experience Interfacing directly with customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the operational complexities of the Real Estate closing process
- Strong ability to do highly detailed work
- Ability to translate complex ideas into actionable, scalable solutions
- Ability to adapt and quickly pivot in an extremely fast paced environment
- Desire to contribute to a high performing and collaborative culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we embrace our differences and thrive off of the creativity they produce. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diverse communities that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.