Contract Senior Salesforce Administrator at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
As a member of the administration team, the Senior Salesforce Administrator is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for a highly driven, problem solving individual with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform and SAS business processes. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. You will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to OwnBackup’s business.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work closely with leadership and the administration team to establish requirements, document, develop, test, and implement various business processes on the Salesforce.com platform and/or 3rd party application(s).
- Act as an administrator of our Salesforce CRM database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, validation rules, process builder rules, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management
- Design and implement Salesforce solutions across various functions (e.g., operations, sales, customer service, finance) to support and enable business processes, as well as optimize operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the integration of Salesforce with customer-facing software applications and business systems (e.g., ERP system) to support end-to-end business processes
- Identify system problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions
- Perform database deduping and clean up procedures, including data migrations and mass data uploads
- Develop and document department specific views, processes, fields, notifications, reports, custom objects, page layouts and workflows.
- Assist the team to troubleshoot issues with the platform as they arise, and interact with users to help resolve questions.
- Administer and improve system solutions including but not limited to Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc..
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Identify efficiencies with Salesforce.com and 3rd party app tools and take ownership to implement.
- Must be able to own workload, work with minimal supervision, and collaborate with team to maintain and enhance a world class CRM application.
- Implement solutions that are GDPR and CCPA compliant
- 3-5 years in Salesforce.com administration or consultant role preferably on Sales Cloud (CPQ a plus).
- Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201)/Advanced Admin (ADM211)
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position.
- Experience with Sales Process in relation to native Salesforce Opportunity to Order process.
- Self-starter who is detail oriented, excellent at project management, organizational skills who can work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate with the admin team, and work with all different business units across the organization and at all levels.
- Very high degree of MS Excel proficiency
- Configuration of 3rd party apps (Conga, DocuSign, Salesloft, etc…)
- Working with other platforms and integrations (NetSuite, Tableau)
- Previous Business Analysis, Sales Ops, and/or Project Management experience
- Marketing platform and automation experience a plus
This is a 40 hour per week contract position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.