Reporting to the Business Operations Director, the Contracts Coordinator provides operational support to the internal contracting and compliance team. Following established procedures, the Contracts Coordinator will handle confidential materials on a regular basis. The role requires the ability to interpret contractual information, analyze business relationships and organize material for internal/external review. The candidate’s responsibility will gradually increase in level of difficulty and responsibility as he/she receives on-the-job training in the operations and management of functions of within the contracts administration group.
What You'll Do
- Inter-department coordination and communications (Business Development – Client Services – Product Management – IT – Finance)
- Support Business Operations team on internal and external inquiries related to privacy, security and business operations
- Contract management and coordination
- Maintain agreement templates, including general and client-specific
- Track master contracts, expiration and renewals
- Prepare contracts for review internally
- Participate in the contract review process, addressing modifications
- Track client specific work orders through lifecycle
- Work closely with the project leads to monitor compliance with contract requirements
- Support the creation and maintenance of operating procedures and practices to comply with company policies
- Oversee maintenance of physical and electronic agreement files
- Support Business Operations team on the internal and external inquiries related to privacy, security and business operations
- Establish expertise in company products and pricing
- Assist in development of reporting and presentations, as needed
What You've Done
- 1-3 years relevant contract management and/or business administration experience
- 4-year college degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Suite
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Interest in a career in contract management
- Understanding of contract principles and types
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.