Corporate IT Engineer
The Corporate IT Engineer will enable our growing team on its mission to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments by providing thoughtful support and technological tools. We will rely on the Corporate IT Engineer to augment our existing IT staff and provide ownership over day-to-day end-user support.
What You’ll Do
- Provide outstanding and thoughtful service, troubleshooting and issue resolution in the day-to-day support of Cadre’s internal technology and users.
- Design and contribute new systems, workflows, and documentation for our growing corporate IT apparatus.
- Assist with A/V equipment and software to support users and office events.
- Act as the first line of defense in carrying out our corporate security goals.
- Provide occasional emergency support and project assistance during off hours.
What You Have
- Experience with client-facing technology and service.
- Experience with both macOS and Windows Desktop Support and Administration.
- Experience with enterprise AV (video conferencing, VoIP, basics of sound amplification/ distribution.)
- Experience with the use of modern Mobile Device Management (MDM) (Cross-platform, ideally)
- Familiarity with Enterprise Directories and Access Management (LDAP/ Active Directory, Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Familiarity with common networking technologies (Ethernet, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, wireless, VPNs, firewalls, and NAT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable discussing technical problems with peers.
- Focus on patience, listening, and empathy
- Genuine interest in IT with a desire to continuously grow your skill set.
- Self-starter with a desire to take on and own projects
- Our biggest asset? Our team members and culture: join a fun and driven environment to work with, learn from, and mentor some of the brightest engineers in the industry, equally intent on building a great business as on celebrating each victory.
- 401(K), significant equity, 100% of Healthcare premium coverage and unlimited PTO
- Amazing office space in the heart of SoHo with fully stocked kitchen (No water bottles though, we are green conscious!)
- Fun company offsites