Corporate IT Engineer at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science is seeking a Corporate IT Engineer to join our growing Corporate IT team.
As a key member of Corporate IT, the Corporate IT Engineer will have the opportunity to work with and provide high quality service to business owners and stakeholders across Integral Ad Science globally.
You are passionate about driving innovation, enjoy partnering with internal teams and providing operational direction and support. Most of all, you enjoy working with great people who are changing an entire industry.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage deployment (OSX and Windows), installation, configuration and operation of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Resolve internal customer tickets in timely manner via Issue Tracking System
- Recommend and/or perform upgrades on desktop/laptop systems to ensure uptime
- Participate in office buildouts, office relocations and desk moves
- Collaborate with vendors, Integral Systems and Network teams to resolve technical problems with computers and business applications
- Ensure all approved desktops, laptops and peripheral hardware are accurately inventoried and correctly assigned (perform spot checks for verification) to help with the asset management lifecycle
- Actively participate in scheduled off-hour operations, weekend work and on-call rotation shifts
- Maintain and provide telephone system support and assistance
- Train internal customers on appropriate use of approved hardware, software and peripheral as required by Standard Operating Procedures
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 3+ years’ experience in IT
- Ability to diagnose hardware and software issues on Apple/Lenovo/Microsoft devices
running MacOS and Microsoft Windows
- Regular user management, email administration and problem solving
- Basic network (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS), software and printer fixes
- Working knowledge of identity/access management using OKTA as identity provider
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Ability to lift and handle packages/hardware
- Ability to travel up to an estimated 10% domestically and possibly internationally to support offices and events
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.