Corporate Transformation Manager at Knotel
As a member of the Corporate Transformation team, the Manager will work with the Head of Transformation on cross-functional initiatives to design and implement technology and processes that will allow the business to scale globally.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives with Finance, Operations, Product, Growth, Customer Success, and Real Estate
- Evaluate enterprise software and manage implementation
- Build out scalable processes, tools, standards, and reporting
- Train business units on new processes in HQ and globally
- Advise on how the departments should be organized and interact with other depts
- Interact regularly with senior executives
- Support the integration of new businesses through acquisition
Who You Are
You’re both strategic and operational in nature with a personable and fun attitude. You’re highly analytical, process oriented, and systems driven thinker with a relentless focus on scale and continuous improvement. You’ve got 3-6 years experience implementing enterprise software, building process flows, and conducting financial analysis. You’re an expert project manager, yet highly adaptable to an ever-evolving and ambiguous situation. You are following type of person:
- Multi-disciplinary thinker of people, technology, operations, finance, and strategy
- Experience with full lifecycle of enterprise software implementations
- Skilled at project management and process flow
- Knowledge of financial analysis and accounting concepts
- Analytical thinking - Ability to break things down into small parts
- High determination
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Oracle NetSuite (desired but not required)
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.