CRM Business Analyst
CRM Business Analyst (Temporary)
Strategy & Operations | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The CRM Business Analyst will be working as a temporary employee with the potential to be converted to a full-time employee. This business analyst will be the owner of our internal data. This person will be monitoring data integration and working closely with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, and Finance).
- Understand all aspects of sales, client services and marketing related interactions that GroundTruth has with its current and potential customers.
- Oversee CRM database management within GroundTruth's Salesforce integration
- Provide daily support and administrative tasks for a sales and client services team of 100+
- Perform application administrator functions; such as: user profile management, permissions, data rules, activation of new features, licenses and storage capacity
- Monitor data quality, data migrations, and data integration.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet business needs
- Support other areas of technology outside of Salesforce.com that better the sales, client services, and marketing teams.
- Well versed in the CRM platform Salesforce.com
- A highly motivated and driven individual that has stellar organization & communication skills
- A critical thinker who can make business decisions by analyzing data & providing solutions.
- Open to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Able to partner effectively with multiple departments to drive our culture and execute on our company goals
- 2 + years of experience in supporting Saleforce.com
- 2 + years of Apex coding experience
- Ability to query backend databases utilizing SQL, or SFDC
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant working experience
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status