CRO/Web Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is seeking an experienced, performance driven marketing manager to lead our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) program and act as the business stakeholder for all web needs and requests throughout the organization. This is a highly cross-functional position that requires someone skilled at critical thinking, data analysis, and executing to hit aggressive marketing objectives and growing business needs.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and technical expertise. This individual must excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and have a proven track of developing data based insights and recommendations to increase conversion rates across consumer facing websites, while simultaneously improving the user experience. In addition to on-site optimization, SEO experience is preferred.
What You Will Do:
- Lead conversion rate optimization for CLEAR’s consumer-facing websites and landing pages. Help concept, build, implement and manage a robust pipeline of optimization tests in partnership with internal teams, continuously improving conversion metrics and driving new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for ensuring that we are driving growth while delivering the best experience for our customers
- Partner with Growth Marketing, Business Development, Analytics, and Growth Business team, acting as an intake manager for various and growing business needs
- Work directly with engineering and product managers to plan, groom, and sprint marketing items in the larger roadmap, understanding and dictating business priorities
- Ensure timely, high quality execution of the roadmap, with a rapid test and learn mindset to help you refine your approach over time. Rapidly implement winners, and optimize the test and learn plan based on past results. Define events for success of both marketing plans and new business needs on the web to ensure connectivity and easily accessible data analysis based on various objectives.
- Actively monitor and report on the performance across the CRO program. Socialize results via scorecards and executive reports. Continually optimize based on results while ensuring brand standards are applied and maintained across all properties
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of web management and CRO experience
- Expertise in CMS and Project Management programs
- Technical expertise on backend systems
- User testing experience preferred
- SEO experience preferred
- Strong partner management skills - maintaining both internal and external relationships
- A sense of accountability, ability to inform stakeholders at the right level, and drive work forward with a sense of urgency