Customer Advisory Director
We're ushering in the era of Data Intelligence.
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT AT COLLIBRA:
As a Customer Advisory Director you’ll be the primary strategic lead on a small number of complex, high-value and high-potential accounts.
These accounts are some of the world’s most innovative organizations and you, as their trusted advisor, will define and realize your customer’s Data Intelligence vision through the utilization of the Collibra platform.
You’ll work collaboratively with expert colleagues across Collibra, as well as with our external partners, to drive customers success and growth, whilst remaining a customer advocate.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER ADVISORY DIRECTOR AT COLLIBRA:
The Customer Advisory Director role is made up of three key components:
- Strategic Advisory - creating and aligning to a broad vision for embedding data intelligence across the customers’ organization with corresponding success plan and delivery roadmap
- Delivery Excellence - overall leadership of the Strategic Account Program, ensuring the effective coordination and prioritization of Collibra resources deployed to support the customer
- Growth and Success Realization – effective collaboration with the Sales organization to identify new opportunities and assist in closing incremental revenue and secure long-term renewal
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- You’ll have an innate desire to take care of customers, drive adoption and expansion and to attain renewal, cross sell and upsell targets.
- You are a senior and experienced leader of data and/or technology change programs - both the technical and operational aspects.
- You have significant experience in a customer success / advisory role in a SaaS vendor, a management consultant or an in-house capability owner.
- You are very comfortable communicating, advising and constructively challenging effectively across internal and external organizations up to the Executive level.
- You’re passionate about data strategy
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
WHY YOU WANT US:
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package, including pre IPO equity