Customer Advisory Director at Collibra
WE'RE USHERING A NEW ERA OF DATA PARTICIPATION. INTERESTED?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT AT COLLIBRA:
As a Customer Advisory Director you’ll be the primary strategic lead on a small number of complex, high-value and high-potential accounts.These accounts are some of the world’s most innovative organizations and you, as their trusted advisor, will define and realize your customer’s Data Intelligence vision through the utilization of the Collibra platform.You’ll work collaboratively with expert colleagues across Collibra, as well as with our external partners, to drive customers success and growth, whilst remaining a customer advocate.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER ADVISORY DIRECTOR AT COLLIBRA:
The Customer Advisory Director role is made up of three key components:
- Strategic Advisory - creating and aligning to a broad vision for embedding data intelligence across the customers’ organization with corresponding success plan and delivery roadmap
- Delivery Excellence - overall leadership of the Strategic Account Program, ensuring the effective coordination and prioritization of Collibra resources deployed to support the customer
- Growth and Success Realization – effective collaboration with the Sales organization to identify new opportunities and assist in closing incremental revenue and secure long-term renewal
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- You’ll have an innate desire to take care of customers, drive adoption and expansion and to attain renewal, cross sell and upsell targets.
- You are a senior and experienced leader of data and/or technology change programs - both the technical and operational aspects.
- You have significant experience in a customer success / advisory role in a SaaS vendor, a management consultant or an in-house capability owner.
- You are very comfortable communicating, advising and constructively challenging effectively across internal and external organizations up to the Executive level.
- You’re passionate about data strategy
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
WHY YOU WANT US:
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Unlimited Vacation
- $60 per month towards your mobile
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package and pre-IPO equity
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Collibra considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*