Customer Advisory Manager, II
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Customer Advisory Manager you will be on point and responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships with key Collibra customers. The role is a quota carrying role for renewal, upsell and cross-sell
You’ll serve as a trusted advisor and help our customers drive adoption, move along a maturity curve and succeed. Ultimately, renewal, growth, expansion and customer success are the impacts of this critical role.
A day in the life of a Customer Advisory Manager at Collibra:
- Collaborate with our customers on plans to drive adoption. Introduce use cases, map activities to the key business stakeholders and capture any critical needs of our customer.
- Working cross functionally, mapping in appropriate resources for technical guidance, Executive interaction or for broader projects that might include Professional Services, Coaching Services and Training.
- Conduct oversight of partner activity to help ensure our partner’s success
- Work closely with Strategic Account Managers in Account Strategy and Execution.
Why we need you:
- Innate desire to take care of customers, drive adoption and expansion and to attain objectives of renewal, cross sell and upsell.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a technical account management role
- You are able to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are very comfortable communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- You possess excellent presentation skills
- Past Data Governance experience a strong plus
Why you want us: We offer...
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package