Customer Advocate - Technical Support
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Conductor is seeking an energetic support guru who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication including: email, phone, chat, and forums. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses fantastic troubleshooting skills, is driven to help customers, and has the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills - You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to highly technical users in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A true problem solver that loves a challenge
- Passion for customer service and technology
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities under pressure
- Expert level Excel experience
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment
- Technical Support or Customer Service experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics or Webtrends
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.