At QuadPay, we want to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. More than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card. 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. We’re helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups, that allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
Come join our mission!
You will be responsible for handling customer care concerns that come in via our social networks. You will manage content and messages within company policies and strategies; and responding to customer inquiries on social media.
The ideal candidate for this position should be creative, self-motivated, highly organized, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Prior experience managing social media platforms and at least five years’ Customer Service experience are a must. The ability to work both collaboratively and independently on projects, strong verbal and written communication skills, and basic typing and computer skills are essential to this role.
What You Will Do:
- Respond to customer questions, concerns, and general inquiries on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram DMs/posts and keep records of customer interactions.
- Manage and respond to App store reviews and online consumer opinion sites.
- Research and resolve complaints from the root and ensure product, engineering and outsourced teams are all in the loop.
- Assist with crisis management, reviews, and negative news communications using a defined corporate voice.
- Build strong customer relationships through social media interaction to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support; all while maintaining meaningful connections and encouraging community members through dialog and messaging.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital and social trends.
What You Should Have:
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit or previous experience in early startups a plus
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Experience with Zendesk, G-suite, HootSuite, all social platforms, bonus points for Sift and Stripe
- Analytical and able to spot trends on the fly and bubble them up to key stake holders
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!
Read Full Job Description