- Work with the Customer Care team to resolve email tickets and live chat requests on-time and with gusto.
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Teachable works and what can be accomplished.
- Explain processes and assist our instructors in a concise yet thorough manner
- Influence the direction of Teachable. You'll work every day to actively solve problems and synthesize/report the diverse feedback you receive about the product.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service type role.
- Strong writing skills. You should be able to clearly and concisely explain, in writing, potentially complex technical issues to customers.
- The customer care “gene” - a willingness to understand, empathize and assist.
- Ideally, you should have above average technical proficiency (you've set up your grandpa's Wifi and know your way around VPNs), can easily explain somewhat advanced concepts to folks who have little experience working within a saas, you may even have a site of your own on WordPress or Shopify.
Why UsTeachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $100M to date, and we've raised $8m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC. At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives. Perks and BenefitsCompetitive salary and comprehensive health benefits (for individuals and families)Discretionary vacation & time off; highly competitive parental leave401(k) with match after 3 months of serviceMonthly company activities and outingsBeautiful office in Flatiron, your own standing desk or other workspaceGym + wellness matching stipendTax-free commuter benefits