Customer Experience Advocate (3pm - 12am EST Shift) at monday.com
We are looking for Customer Success Advocate to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position with a 3pm - 12am shift that may include working on Saturdays.
- Provide excellent support to customers via email, phone, and chat to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the monday.com team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they're realizing the full potential of monday.com
We're on a mission to make people work simpler, more productive and enjoyable! Join monday.com and help us make it happen!
- 0-2 years professional experience. Prior experience in customer service or account management in a SAAS company is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- BA degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.