Customer Experience Advocate, Social & Community at monday.com
The Customer Experience Advocate for our Social & Community channels will be responsible for managing all support generated from our inbound social media platforms (including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.) They will provide excellent experience to our customers to ensure their success with monday.com. They will be responsible for leading one-on-one demos to educate our customers when deemed necessary.
About The Role:
- Manage all inbound support requests coming into our various support digital channels
- Productions of monthly voice of the customer reports to bring insights into feedback from the social media channels
- Respond to online reviews based on the documented criteria and response thresholds
- Become a brand ambassador and communicate in the brand’s voice
- Maintain and update a library of brand-based responses for customer interactions via social media
- Participates in community management by working directly with users on social media
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, communications, and brand) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
We're on a mission to make people work simpler, more productive and enjoyable! Join monday.com and help us make it happen!
The Customer Experience Team is the frontline advocates, cultivating relationships and empowering teams to fulfill their goals and thrive. By being the true experts of the monday.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of support and inspiration to our users. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork, helping others, and taking on new challenges in this fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Prior experience in customer service, account management or community management in a SaaS company is a plus
- Experience with online and social media platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with ability to craft appropriate public responses
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Detail oriented with ability to take initiative, to prioritize and work independently
- BA degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.