We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Customer Experience Advocate to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position that includes working on Saturdays once per quarter and some holiday shifts. Hours work on rotating shifts of 9am-6am, 11am-8pm and 3pm-12am EST.
About The Role:
- Provide excellent support to customers primarily via email and phone to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the monday.com team
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our platform and developer toolkit
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of monday.com
The Customer Experience Team is the frontline advocates, cultivating relationships and empowering teams to fulfill their goals and thrive. By being the true experts of the monday.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of support and inspiration to our users. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork, helping others, and taking on new challenges in this fast-paced environment.
- 0-2 years professional experience. Prior experience in customer service or account management in a SAAS company is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.