Customer Experience Associate II - Weekends Only
Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. We’ve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives and breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, and even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.
About the Job:
Customer Experience Associates (CXA) will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have the Cinderella Experience that has personified the Rent The Runway brand. This role will act as a subject matter expert who delivers empathetic, detail-oriented solutions to our customers. As our frontline, all CXAs are trained and positioned for optimal employee effectiveness. This role will work Saturdays and Sundays, during the early shift (7am - 4pm) or day shift (9am-6pm). We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
What you'll do:
- Deliver exceptional service and develop lasting relationships with customers via Rent the Runway channels for communication - phone, emails and live chats.
- Serve as a proud brand ambassador of Rent the Runway, constantly championing our core values to democratize fashion.
- Maintain knowledge of all Rent the Runway product including fit, styles and inventory.
- Assist customers in finding styles that meet their individual style and events needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and offering creative resolutions.
- Deliver personalized service while meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members and leaders in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience.
- Contribute to an empathetic, positive and energetic team culture.
Who you are:
- You are a Problem Solver. You are able to think quickly and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a Communicator. You listen well and understand the needs of our customers and our business. You express your ideas clearly and communicate persuasively to produce positive results.
- You have Strong Integrity. You are honest and ethical in all interactions and uphold company values and policies.
- You are Dedicated. You are committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during each customer interaction.
- You are Empathetic. You are able to see situations from the customer’s perspective and provide the best solutions aligned with Rent the Runway’s core values.
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a customer-focused environment
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week, with opportunities to pick up additional shifts. This is a part time role.