Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces. Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our team and help us ensure that Grailed users are met expedient support, full of compassion and fueled by a desire to brighten their day. This position will be part of a remote team of agents, working in the the Pacific and Hawaiian time zones to help ensure global temporal coverage. This position starts off at $18 per hour, does not include benefits, and will require the occasional weekend shift.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will:
- Answer incoming customer emails regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general user concerns, averaging around 200 emails per shift.
- Think proactively about how to improve our processes and taking action on opportunities to increase the efficacy of the Grailed Customer Experience team.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every customer, going above and beyond what is expected to make our customers feel valued.
- Work with other internal teams to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
The following might describe you:
- An excellent written communicator, you are able to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Living within either the Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST) Zone or the Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone.
- Experience in a high volume, customer-facing support role (ideally email-based).
- Full of pride for your role and ownership over the Grailed customer experience.
- Impeccable judgment when trusted with sensitive, non-public data and information.
- 2+ years in a customer experience/support role, preferably in an online environment
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems)
- Experience with metrics such as SLA (Service Level Agreement), customer satisfaction, etc.
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains. We are working remotely until March 2021 (at the earliest).
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description