Customer Experience Associate
A Better company
We believe homeownership is valuable. Here’s why: Not only has homeownership historically been one of the most reliable ways to build wealth, it also strengthens ties to community and contributes positively to overall well-being. The way the mortgage industry operates today makes it harder and harder for people to consider homeownership -- so we set out to change that. The traditional mortgage process is designed to confuse, riddled with unnecessary fees, takes too much time, and is built on a foundation of misaligned incentive structures. It’s time Americans had a Better option.
A Better option is one that puts customers in control of the largest financial transaction of their lives. It’s built with best-in-class technology, supported by non-commissioned staff, and offers affordable financing options that meet customers where they are.
Since 2016, we’ve already funded over $1B in loans, raised $75M in capital, and won the NerdWallet Best Online Mortgage Lender for Customer Service and we’re just getting started.
Trying to modernize a decades old industry isn’t easy, but it is supremely rewarding. Become part of a Better team.
A Better opportunity
Better is looking for an Customer Experience Associate to join the team. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining a top notch customer experience for borrowers. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized communicator capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Loan Processors in delivering a positive experience for borrowers
- Facilitating communication to the borrowers throughout the process
- Developing the customer experience as we look to change and refine it based on customers needs
Attributes we value
- Strong sense of empathy
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment, strong sense of hustle