What you'll do:
- Play a vital role in coordinating our customers’ logistics directly with their facility partner by scheduling and rescheduling shipments
- Find nimble solutions to shipment issues as they occur to ensure that we meet our customers’ needs in the face of any obstacles
- Provide world-class service to our customers’ facilities by deeply understanding their operational requirements
- Prioritize facility relationships to make us the digital broker of choice
- Meticulously follow our standard operating procedures and contribute to their continuous improvement
- Work as a team among the best in the business
- Partner cross-functionally with our Account Management, Carrier Management, and Carrier Operations team as an advocate for our customers and carriers
- This role starts at $40,000 in salary and equity with room for advancement. We also have great benefits and the role is overtime eligible.
- Must be scrappy. We are a startup disrupting a large industry so changes to the status quo processes are expected.
- Possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- You are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentational, and active listening
- Must have a positive attitude and be self-sufficient
- Have access to a high-speed internet connection and have a quiet place to work
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Transportation/logistics experience is preferred.
- You have 1+ years of experience in logistics, operations, or customer support
- Military veterans welcome
What We Offer:
- Competitive entry level salary with overtime eligibility
- Equity in Transfix
- Flexible PTO policies
- Great health insurance benefits
- Free snack bar & free lunch on Fridays
- Room for advancement in our growing company