Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and were founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs. We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced and highly-motivated Customer Experience Associate to manage day-to-day customer inquiries.
As a Customer Experience Associate at Mulberry, you will play a critical role in providing best-in-class support to our customers and will serve as the frontline in their interactions with our brand. A typical day will consist of responding to customer support emails, educating customers on our product, and using data to inform process and product improvements for a superior customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Field inbound customer communication via multiple channels (chat, emails, social media, phone calls) and resolve customer requests with expediency
- Identify and track customer issues and complaints to ensure transparency and a best-in-class customer experience
- Keep abreast of Mulberry’s various coverage offerings & partnerships, to quickly respond to customers’ coverage inquiries
- Escalate technical and customer-flow issues to the Development and Product teams
What We’re Seeking:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer support role
- Weekend and flexible availability
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Passion for customer service and technology - a real people person
- Experience working for a small team or startup
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Driven and ready for a challenge - able to take initiative
- Empathetic, smart and ambitious
- Technical, detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Can-do attitude: no task is too small or too large
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to identify gaps and propose solutions
- Able to multitask in a high-pressure environment, while meeting and managing deadlines
- Down-to-earth, engaging personality
- Great sense of humor!
- Experience with Intercom or a similar bot/live chat platform
- Familiarity with e-commerce, fintech, or insurance
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual gatherings!
- Ongoing training and development