Customer Experience Associate at Harry's Inc.
This is a full-time role with availability to work at least one weekend day. Applicants must live in the tri-state area. Currently remote. A hybrid schedule starting September.
The Customer Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand and the people who use our products. We strive to create an effortless experience for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harry’s experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, and the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team. We value our diverse and inclusive team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have a best-in-class quality customer experience across multiple channels. You will act as a subject matter expert who can both problem solve and connect with customers on a human level. You will be part of an empathetic and supportive team, where your front-line work is directly connected to the growth and success of Harry’s.
What you will accomplish:
- Deliver a personalized and effortless experience via phone and emails while meeting quality and productivity goals
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling a large array of incoming customer issues
- Become an expert on our products and spread the love of Harry's everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by assisting customers in navigating harrys.com, placing orders, finding the right product etc…
- Create instant rapport with our customers
- Notice even the smallest trends and customer pain points to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
- Identify customer trends in real time and communicate to the CX team and other departments
- Contribute to a dynamic and positive team culture
This should describe you:
- Superior communicator through all customer service channels
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Familiar with e-commerce and love to teach people about new and exciting tech
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the Customer Experience Team Lead(s), interact frequently with the broader CX Management Team
- Work with awesome CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
- Eat bagels on Wednesday mornings and team lunch on Thursday with the entire Harry’s team
- Have opportunities to learn from the greater operations team such as Engineering, Supply Chain, Distribution, Marketing and Product Development
- Work very closely with whoever fills the snack cabinet (insider tip)
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.