Customer Experience Coordinator at Teachers Pay Teachers
At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 2 out of 3 of U.S. teachers come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, and rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into an education powerhouse where teachers have created more than 3 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than five million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just talk to a teacher about us. Or try this recent article in Forbes.
Who we are looking for:
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
Provide outstanding email-based customer support for our community of sellers and buyers. Our Customer Experience team is also expected to recognize trends in the questions they receive from the community and surface these learnings internally to improve our product, policies, and services. Additionally, there are projects and initiatives that vary with our goals for the quarter.
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree required
- Loves, understands and believes in what we want to build
- Enthusiasm to work hard and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Customer service experience in an email-based environment
- Recent graduate with an education-focused degree (this is an entry-level role)
- Background in Education
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.