Customer Experience Expert at Mack Weldon
We’re looking for smart, ambitious, and talented people to join our Customer Experience team. As a Customer Experience Expert, you will be directly responsible for making customers feel great about trying and wearing Mack Weldon products. We believe going above and beyond creates positive lasting relationships; this is more than customer service. We rely on our Customer Experience Experts to reinforce our high standards, especially to customers who witness our mistakes. We believe each conversation with customers is a chance to impress and give them something to talk about.
This role is non-exempt (hourly) and has a starting wage of $23.50 per hour. This position requires weekend availability you will be working at least one day each weekend. Due to COVID-19, our offices are temporarily closed and everyone is working from home. Once we can safely return, this role will be based in our NYC headquarters.
WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY
- Serve as the voice of Mack Weldon on the front lines, delivering a high quality experience to customers via email and chat
- Manage customer relationships efficiently and effectively by problem solving issues with deliveries, transactions, and overall customer shopping experience
- Spend time getting to know our product catalog and technology inside and out to help customers find exactly what they need
- Demonstrate your own personality as an extension of the brand’s. You’re a real human offering real help to real customers. Have fun with it!
- Take your insights from customer interactions and synthesize them into effective feedback to the marketing, product and technology teams
- Think creatively about ways in which we can improve the customer experience and then make it happen!
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- Experience with customer service software such as Desk and/or Zendesk
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an attention to detail that ensures communication free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Upbeat, positive personality that will leave customers feeling good about their experience with Mack Weldon
- Previous experience at an e-commerce company is a plus
- A flexible schedule and a “no task is too small” attitude – customers have all kinds of questions, at all times of the day. Quick, fun answers are often appreciated especially if they thoroughly resolve their issue or answer a question.
- World-class insurance – Top of the line health insurance paid for by Mack Weldon
- Open vacation policy – Unlimited vacation and sick days to use as needed
- Competitive salary – Compensation includes a competitive salary and employee stock options
- Free Mack Weldon Gear – Free new product launches and year-round employee discount code
- Weekly “Virtual-For-Now” Happy Hours – Drink your beverage of choice and socialize with your peers