Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom
We're hiring a Manager for the Customer Experience Engagement Team reporting to the Senior Director of CX Engagement. The CX Engagement team is responsible for delivering amazing customer service to Stash Customers through customer treatments, service delivery and customer advocacy.
What you’ll do:
Obsess over the end-to-end customer journey; identify and fix areas in which the customer effort is too high through internal process, communication or training optimizations.
Training and Knowledge Strategy:
- Create and Manage 360 Training Program in partnership with BPO Partner incorporating learning and development strategies and theory which reflect Stash Brand and voice. Responsibilities include:
- Update and maintain new hire training, creating ongoing skills training and upskilling
- Redesign and maintain Knowledge Base content including supporting all new product/feature communications.
- Work with internal stakeholders (marketing, design, brand) to drive content and training with customer service front line and back office teams to remove barriers to service and enhance customer experience
- Be proactive in identifying the cause of end-user and agent knowledge gaps and escalate training needs
- Manage agent tools and training
Drive Customer (Agent & Stasher) First communications Strategy:
- Create strategy and implement process for real time and planned agent and customer communications that leverage servicing, brand and marketing content
- Lead cross functional working group on Servicing Communications
- Drive agent engagement with brand through communications
- Partner with CX Operations team to bring customer insights to our Self Help Strategy. Management of all customer facing self service and help content.
- Retention and Treatment Strategies - Responsibilities include implementation of strategy and tactics to reduce churn, drive preemptive value propositions to cohorts, prioritize customer treatments and create new customer onboarding processes.
- Channel expansion - Create and own content strategy for Chat/Phone/Email/Social channels
- Direct customer support as required to understand issues and support larger CX team
What we are looking for:
- 6-8 years of experience in training design or facilitation, content creation, delivery and ongoing management for internal and external communications
- Proficiency in Zendesk and Excel
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and principles
- Great oral communication skills
- Exceptional written communication and editorial skills
- Ability to effectively work well across teams
- A passion for creating training and communication content for internal and external teams
- A passion for solving problems and customer experience
- The desire to educate and help users
- Commitment to going above and beyond
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development and Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.