Customer Experience Manager (Engagement)
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
At Stash, helping customers is our top priority and we’re looking for a driven, articulate, problem-solver to join our dynamic Customer Experience team. As a CX Manager, you will provide insights and analysis to support the CX team and drive organizational recommendations. When customers have problems, you’ll investigate and dig deep to communicate potential solutions, identifying trends or patterns, and provide recommendations. You will drive quality and treatment strategies across the team and share Voice of the Customer results organizationally.
As a insights thought leader and a touch point for the entire organization, you’ll be in a unique position to improve our customer’s experience by sharing customer and product insights with our product, marketing, and tech teams. If you are passionate about technology, quality, people and problem solving, then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Translate CSAT, NPS, Voice of Customer efforts into actionable insights, operational improvements and feedback loops across the organization
- Drive quality measurement processes and reporting at representative, organization and larger company level
- Support development of a Social Media servicing strategy in partnership with Marketing, Compliance, and PR
- Review Customer complaints in partnership with CX Operations team to provide product recommendations and process improvements
- Perform both regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the CX department
- Work with BPO Partner(s) and Green Dot to provide systematic improvements in NPS, VOC, and other quality and satisfaction efforts
- Be proactive in identifying the cause of end-user and agent knowledge gaps and escalate training needs
- Lead initiatives, promotions, and new products with a focus on change management, tools and education
- Support launch of specialized CX Delivery Teams including but not limited to service recovery, retention, and onboarding in partnership with Brokerage Operations and Marketing
- Maintain internal communications tools and recommend new ideas to support Customer and Agent success
- Direct customer support as required to understand issues and support larger CX team
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in an customer-facing position (preferably at a B2C startup)
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for great Customer Experience and Quality
- A passion for solving problems and customer experience
- A friendly demeanor and a solutions-oriented approach
- Empathy and the belief that the customer always comes first
- The desire to educate and help users
- Commitment to going above and beyond
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.