Customer Experience Operations Associate
Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. We’ve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives and breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, and even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.
About the Job:
As a CX Operations Associate, you will be supporting our subscription business by liaising between our customers and Subscription team. This role requires detail oriented focus to improve the overall customer experience by supporting our CX Team, Retail Team, and streamlining the resolution workflow. You will identify problems, create solutions, and efficiently communicate interdepartmentally as the expert in our CX systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Coordinators as point of contact between Subscription Team & CX for tech related issues, including investigations, bug reports and claims
- Field Store requests to fulfill bonus items, resolve showroom scan issues relating to claimed returns and self-service scanners
- Assist CX team with in-the-moment issue resolutions relating to escalations
- Support some of our most loyal customer segments through targeted outreach campaigns
- Understand and assist with ongoing projects and pilots
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Your are able to speak to your proven ability to support project cycle (assess needs, execute, provide feedback)
- You have strong communication skills, cross-functionally and to an audience
- You have exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- You are able to maintain a high level of service awareness at all times and understand the strategic importance of customer service to our organization
- You love to multi‐task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You are able to juggle multiple and competing priorities with the customer experience team’s best interest in mind
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
Rent the Runway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rent the Runway does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need