Customer Experience Operations Manager
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our Customers.
In order to accomplish this, a talented and dedicated Customer Experience Management team is needed to equip our Specialists with the tools, training, processes and platforms needed to succeed. Blink Health’s Cx Management team is focused on driving department enablement, operational efficiencies, platform optimizations, performance improvement and continuous product learnings.
The Cx Operations Manager will work within the Cx Management team to optimize processes, support continuous improvement and manage operational teams, while streamlining communication and enablement for the Cx Department.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our business, service offerings and Customer Experience operations
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and management of the Customer Experience Department. Engage across all Customer Experience tiers of support to improve efficiencies
- Manage operational teams within the Customer Experience department
- Streamline and optimize department protocols, processes and workflows
- Enable and support the Customer Experience Team to provide a supportive, comfortable and efficient work environment, while facilitating an inclusive and collaborative team culture
- Maintain department platforms and manage the discovery and adoption process for new platforms
- Implement efficient workforce management for the department including scheduling, meetings and department outings
- Engage with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to implement new business initiatives
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2+ years experience in an operational or administrative role. Managerial experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and communication skills, with a knack for precision
- Deep interest in operations and customer care
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment and working cross functionally with departments
- Ability to grow and adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.