Customer Experience, Senior Analyst (Operations)
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
At Stash, helping customers is our top priority and we’re looking for a driven, articulate, problem-solver to join our dynamic Customer Experience team. As a CX Operations Senior Analyst, you will work across multiple teams to understand the product roadmap and how to operationalize for Customer Experience teams. You will provide insights and analysis to support impacts to current processes and drive organizational recommendations for implementation and improvements. When customers have problems, you’ll investigate and dig deep to understand root cause, identify solutions and and provide recommendations. You will drive efficiency in processes, leverage tools to evolve the customer experience servicing team and anticipate needs based on growth of product set.
If you are passionate about technology, process, procedure, people and problem solving, then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Maintain process mapping across CX team
- Analyze contact rates, reasons and root causes to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Work with internal stakeholders (product, engineering, and brokerage) to drive processes with customer service front line and back office teams to remove barriers to service and enhance customer experience
- Perform both regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the CX department
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around key CX metrics to monitor and improve performance for the CX Team across Zendesk, Excel and Looker
- Be proactive in identifying the cause of end-user, and agent knowledge gaps and escalate training needs.
- Direct customer support as required to understand issues and support larger CX team
What we are looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience in an operational or analyst position at a consumer facing company
- Experience using Zendesk, Excel, and Looker
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively work well across teams
- A passion for process efficiency and effectiveness
- A passion for solving problems and customer experience
- The desire to educate and help users
- Commitment to going above and beyond
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.