Customer Experience Specialist at Current
Customer Experience Specialist
Current is a New York-based Fintech that connects people and their money to friends, family, brands, and experiences. As a fast-growing player in the Challenger Banking world, Current is a branchless mobile banking technology that supports 850K members, and is growing at a rate of 100K new members monthly. Current users enjoy numerous perks, including a fee-free banking experience, early access to paychecks, teen-friendly banking options, 24/7 member support, and much more. Our mission is to create better financial outcomes for people and their unique lives.
About the role:
Current is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team in New York. Our support team’s primary role is to advocate for our members while also highlighting trends and feedback for our leadership and product development teams. This role is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys helping people, understands the importance that the user experience has on a business, and wants to make an impact improving our products by advocating for our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling escalated inbound from members who have technical or account related issues. You’ll work closely with our larger support team and our engineers to improve processes, quality of interactions, and to provide feedback to improve our internal tooling.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and has a passion for investigating and resolving complex issues in a fast paced environment. If you are organized, positive, and looking to join an amazing team of highly dedicated people this is a great role for you.
- Respond to escalated customer inquiries from our front line support team
- Assist the support team’s day-to-day operations, answering agent questions and providing insight where necessary
- Advocate for our users by identifying and prioritizing issues and product feedback to our engineering, product, and design teams
- Help analyze and suggest improvements to existing FAQ content, policies/procedures, and support tooling
- Coach support agents and provide constructive feedback to the overall team
- Monitor and assist users reaching out through social media channels and app stores
- Strong ability to express yourself in writing both to customers and the support team
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar CRM platform, including creating content such as macros or snippets
- Attention to detail and an ability to investigate issues across multiple systems
- Ability to self-start and work independently on additional projects related to CS
- Capacity to work collaboratively across departments
- Understanding of banking and finance terminology or experience in the fintech space
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental, vision benefits with 100% premium covered for employees
- Unlimited vacation days and paid holidays
- Discounted gym memberships
- Employee commuter benefits
- Company equity & discretionary performance bonuses
- Healthcare and Dependant care FSA benefit
- A collaborative open floor plan in our Soho-based office with a stocked fridge and kitchen, occasional catered lunches, hot and cold drinks, and happy hours