All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
SwagUp is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our rockstar Customer Experience team. This position will be onsite in Piscataway, NJ in our warehouse, as we’ll need our Customer Experience Specialist to work cross functionally with our Sales & Operations teams. This role is perfect for anyone that likes to do a little bit of everything and really learn the core of the business. It’s a great opportunity for anyone wanting to get experience in operations, logistics and client facing tasks. This role is an introductory role to grow into other departments within the company.
We’re looking to scale our Customer Experience team to match the rapid growth we’re experiencing at SwagUp. The ideal candidate is a customer-obsessed problem solver, who is passionate about our mission: make creating and distributing impactful swag as simple as possible! Must be able to think quickly and work in a fast paced environment. We are a rapidly growing company without a lot of defined processes, so perfect for anyone that wants to have input to improve the company. This role is made to enhance clients experience and ensure we are a few steps ahead of any issues we foresee and work with Marketing and Tech on creating processes to avoid clients having a bad experience. We are a client centric company and always work on providing the best experience possible. As our company focuses on building out technology for our clients our Customer Experience team is a hybrid role between sales and operations bridging any gaps. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with ability to grow, grab your helmet and join us to the moon!
- Assist clients with issues that happen after orders
- Document client issues and request that are needed for improvement
- Manage any client complaints and enhancements
- Oversee shipping status to stay on top of any issues that needs to be resolved with shipping carriers
- Coordinate with the Sales & Ops team when needed to sure clients needs are met
- Work with Marketing & Tech on improvements needed to enhance client experience
- Vast knowledge of processes internally to be able to assist clients across the board
- Oversee team inbox and calls that come through
- Work with shipping carriers to file claims and provide shipment updates
- 1+ years in customer service or a service-oriented role, at a startup is a major plus, e-commerce is even better
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically with our clients as well as with our Sales, Marketing, and Ops team!
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure
- Aptitude to build strong relationships and rapport with our client base
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Must be able to work independently on tasks and work well with others team members
- Love working with clients and understand clients needs always come first
What Success Looks Like
- Reduce tension & frustrations of clients and ensure any issues are resolved
- Collaborate with Marketing on enhancing client experience and find the root of issues and determine solutions
- Increase customer retention performance once baseline is established
- Resolve shipping issues that come along and cases opened with carriers
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag, of course!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon