Customer Experience Team Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Team Manager to join our Customer Experience team. Reporting to the Director of CX, this role would be responsible for leading, mentoring, developing the team of front line Customer Experience representatives. As an excellent Customer Experience Team Manager you must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional, willing to work in a high paced environment.
In this role, you will work closely with the larger Customer Experience team and subject-matter experts, to deliver optimal performance at the front line level. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
You have experience in:
- Experience working in a remote environment with an ability to manage a team and keep employees engaged.
- Experience in conducting performance reviews, providing quality feedback and developing front line employees.
- Experience in contact volume forecasting and staff planning.
- Resolving escalated customer service issues by working closely with the Customer Experience Representatives in a call center environment.
- Initiating cross-departmental communication and coordination to escalate and resolve customer issues.
- Motivating the team, driving morale, providing coaching and assistance to Customer Experience Representatives.
- Strong technical writing skills, with experience writing content for several communications and training methods, mediums, and for varied audiences.
- Participating in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Ability to develop and train workforce, build relationships and utilize skills of team most appropriately.
- 5+ years experience in managing a team of customer service leads and agents.
- 10+ years of experience in the contact center industry.
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism.
- A passionate and customer-oriented mind-set and drive to deliver on service excellence
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills; experience with desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Familiarity with SalesForce, ZenDesk and other CRM’s tools.
- Flexible with working with changing weekly schedules.
- Prior work experience in Tele-Health or Tele-Medicince organizations is a strong plus.
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.