Customer Onboarding Associate
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The Job - Onboarding Associate
Justworks is looking for an Onboarding Associate to join our growing Customer Success department. Onboarding is a pivotal moment in our customers’ journey because it is the first time they experience the product and service for themselves. Onboarding Associates play a crucial role as the go-to expert for our small business customers between Sales, Operations, and Customer Support to ensure customers derive long-lasting value from our product and services.
As an Onboarding Associate you will be a Justworks product expert with specialized knowledge of our customer onboarding and implementation processes. You’ll assist new small business customers with their account setup and initial training, and your main priority is to guide customers through their transition to Justworks to ensure their long-term success with Justworks. You will work alongside a team of other Onboarding Associates to ensure important transition milestones are met, and customers become expert users of our product.Who you are:
- A problem-solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how and why things work
- A great communicator, able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms
- Adaptable and able to excel in an environment of rapid change and growth
- Passionate about a career path in customer success
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Deeply caring about your teammates and customers
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission and share our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
- Help manage the overall customer onboarding process, and work closely with the Sales and Customer Support teams to ensure seamless onboarding for new Justworks customers
- Work closely with small business owners and customer stakeholders to understand their needs and get them setup for success with Justworks services
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations team to set up and guide our customers through benefits enrollment
- Provide high-quality support to customers through phone, email, and chat as needed
- Manage a queue of open issues and tasks to deliver timely and effective solutions - escalating when necessary
- Work through creative solutions to effectively answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Make certain that the customer has a clear and comfortable understanding of the Justworks platform and service through training webinars and proactive outreach
- Help develop and implement industry leading onboarding processes that delight new customers
- Embody the Justworks brand and advocate for your customers’ best interests with key stakeholders on other teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be available to work in New York City
- Customer support skills and comfort handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.