Customer Onboarding Manager, Commercial at Braze
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
CUSTOMER GROWTH - INTEGRATIONS & ONBOARDING
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We’ve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful – providing a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Commercial Customer Onboarding Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Customer Onboarding Manager for our Commercial team, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Braze’s new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible. Working alongside Customer Success Managers and Solutions Architects you’ll project manage delivery against both CRM and technical requirements to achieve key client milestones efficiently as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, implementation expert, project manager, business analyst and client success professional along with a high level of curiosity and focus.
- Project manage a portfolio of Commercial customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources to empower and train customers to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Coordinate effectively with client agencies and third parties to drive desired outcomes.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI.
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Understand and document client stakeholder roles & hierarchy within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding.
- Design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training and workshops.
- Where required, tailor 1:1 onsite and remote onboardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 year+ experience in a work environment (preferably customer facing)
- Great communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You have interest of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.