Customer Onboarding Manager
Greater NYC Area
As part of the Customer Success Team, the mission of the Customer Onboarding Team is to ensure that every customer is able to utilize our products independently and become an expert, leading to high client adoption.
The Customer Onboarding Team’s goal is to successfully onboard new clients as well as to provide ongoing training to existing clients. Continuous training and learning journey are vital for our customers’ and our joint success.
We are looking for talented professionals to join us during this exciting time at Talkwalker, specifically those with a passion for data, client advocacy, and with an eye for opportunity. Empathy, educational and adaptation skills are at the heart of this role
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Define a continuous learning path for our new clients
- Deliver state of the art training sessions to clients from a wide variety of industries and in different languages
- Being continuously up to date on product enhancements and new features and able to act as an expert on Talkwalker products.
- Possess a high level of project management skills in order to communicate effectively with clients and train their team(s)
- Liaise with the CSM and Sales teams to make sure the training needs of the client are understood and the success of the training is assured
- Kick start the relationship with our clients in order to surpass their expectations and establish a smooth handover to CSM for client management
- 2+ years of experience in client facing roles such as training, account management, customer service.
- You have experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency or a software company.
- Fluent in English and fluency in French, German, Italian or Spanish is a major plus!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and open communication environment
- You are self-motivated, try things out on your own, thinking outside the box and simply get things done
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit our website or Instagram
Read Full Job Description