Customer Operations Advisor
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with over 300 people between New York, Dublin and Portland.
Customer Operations Advisors are working with our customers every day to ensure that they are achieving success with our product. You will use your product knowledge and passion for providing an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but advocate for our brand.
You will report to a Customer Operations Team Lead and will be based on-site in our New York City headquarters. The start date is October 21st.
You will be working consistently *Tuesday through Saturday OR Sunday through Thursday* with a *9 am to 6 pm* set shift for the first 3-6 months.
- Respond to customer-submitted email requests and live chats promptly
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through website setup, including identifying system and site-specific website issues
- Achieve set targets across pace, Customer Satisfaction and quality in email and live-chat
- Stay current with new product features and improvements
- Identify and communicate system issues to our Product Solutions team
- Identify non-standard customer experiences and escalate issues, as appropriate
- Must be available 40 hours a week for the shift specified above. Schedule will include holidays as our customers need us.
- Exceptional written communicator with an eye for accurate grammar and spelling; fast typist
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Live chat experience is a huge plus
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Dog-friendly offive
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also work towards the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.