VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 8 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @viewthespace
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our team to be the customer’s advocate on our growing Commercial Real Estate SaaS platform as a Customer Operations Associate. We take a hands-on, proactive approach to customer service at VTS and this role is central to carrying out that mission. You will be interacting with our users from all levels of the industry, ranging from administrative users to top asset managers at some of the largest Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for technology and the drive to work in a startup environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative, and integrity. Must have high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to take on competing priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide guidance that is helpful, simple, and reliable to our users throughout the customer lifecycle
- Use a data-driven approach to analyzing customer feedback
- Adhere to team processes when resolving user issues
- Actively contribute to team projects and initiatives
- Support our US and UK clients from the hours of 9am - 6pm Eastern time
- Proven excellence in a customer service position
- Very strong analytical thinker with a passion to execute on projects
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen
- Excels independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Very Nice to have: Zendesk or Jira experience
- Nice to have: Looker or Salesforce experience
We take care of you!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.