Bizzabo is looking for a data-driven and high-performing Customer Operations Manager who will partner with our go-to-market teams to enable scalable and automated growth for the Customer organization while constantly driving customer centricity, in order to maximize revenue retention and expansion. This person will report directly to our Director of Revenue Operations and work very closely with our Customer leadership team which includes the Chief Customer Officer, VP of Customer Success, and VP of Solutions and Services. You will play a vital role in building and owning our operational playbooks, system infrastructure, and tracking & reporting for Bizzabo’s Customer Success and Services teams.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing processes that structure/streamline our client-facing teams’ day-to-day and serve to increase their efficiency - the main goal being successful scalability. These include playbooks, recurring customer touchpoints, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Managing systems that help serve the processes above. Customer Ops is not expected to own these systems in full, but rather the specific pieces that contribute to the Customer organization. Current systems include Salesforce, Gainsight, Front, Zendesk, and Spiff.
- In collaboration with Finance and CS Leadership, this role is responsible for measuring and planning the team’s performance, capacity, and targets while making this information and the insights behind it available to stakeholders.
- Owning, measuring, and providing insights on renewal forecasts, customer health, customer surveys, and product usage; to be done in collaboration with the Data Teams (Product & GTM).
- Work closely with Co-Founder & Chief Customer Officer and assisting with presentations, analysis, and special projects
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience working in an Operations position, ideally within a SaaS/Product company
- You are extremely organized, detail-oriented, data-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity and experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, Hubspot, Zendesk, Spiff
- MBA in Business Analytics or related field strongly preferred
- Customer handling experience strongly preferred
- Ability to manage complex projects, sometimes involving external resources
- Ability to come into our New York office 2-3 times per week when we re-open is preferred