Customer Service Associate at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The Customer Experience team lives out Ribbon’s mission of making homeownership achievable every day by providing needs-based, personalized program education through phone calls, chat responses, and emails. As a Customer Service Associate, your main goal is educating and motivating the customer to take advantage of the value that Ribbon provides to its clients. You’ll find solutions to customer questions, resolve complaints, and prepare customers for success by empowering them with the knowledge required to write a winning offer.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Increasing agent activity by providing clear, concise overviews of the Ribbon program through personalized education and consultative conversations
- Establishing yourself as the customer’s partner and Ribbon expert
- Managing a high volume of inbound and outbound interactions, providing accurate and complete information via phone, chat, and email
- Using customer relationship management tools to exceed stakeholder expectations and record an accurate recap of each customer interaction
- Cultivating and maintaining customer relationships through stellar “white glove” customer service
- Demonstrating our company values, brand, and mission
- Phone sales experience
- Ability to deliver consultative, “needs-based” conversations
- Genuine customer empathy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a startup environment
- Sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility! We are a small company that moves and reacts fast
- Real Estate Experience
- Experience in a call center environment
- Formal consultative sales training or similar (such as investigation experience)
- Experience in a remote or “work from home” environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.