Customer Service Coordinator
In under 3 years, Meero has managed to bring disruptive innovation to the world of professional photography. Our AI-powered retouching technology and our global photographers community have helped us achieve amazing traction. We now have 450 Meero employees in 6 offices around the world and gather a community of 50 000+ photographers globally.
We are looking to hire for our growing Customer Service team to help us deliver seamless quality to our clients and build the best CS team in the city. If you are ridiculously client-focused and like to be part of the next big thing read on and reach out to us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Handle incoming queries on all channels : phone, chat, mail
• Proactively solve our clients’ and partners’ issues
• Synthesize client feedback for all teams within Meero
• Contribute positively to streamline flows within the Customer Service department and to ensure inbound and outbound interactions are processed and dispatched in due time and efficiently
• Align Customer Service in Americas with global strategy and processes to successfully reach KPIs
• Ability to translate outputs against time for the purpose of calculating individual and teams KPIs
• Ability to understand business process for the purpose of contributing to SOP’s
• Ability to create operational excel templates across different work areas for the purpose of administering and tracking all work
• Ensure departmental queries closed within SLA
• Identify skills deficiencies and training needs
• Provide management with feedbacks and proposition on improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Service
• Capable of developing clear and up-to-date procedural processes
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Bilingual is a plus
• Ethical and professional
• Self-starter with high energy levels
• High attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
• Deadline and target driven
• Ability to work well under pressure
WORK @ MEERO
We are Fam - What’s the point spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
Loyalty matters - We care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
Go fast and Break things - No biggie. Fail at something new then start over.
Give a Shit - Details matter, damn it.
Think BIG - Each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always.