Customer Service Coordinator
We are a 3 year old company with already over 540 employees and offices in Paris, NYC, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangalore, and Sydney, and planning to count over 1000 staff members by the end of 2019.
Meero is pioneering imagery and innovation by bringing together AI with photography. We are changing the way visual content production works globally.
Before Meero came along, a photographer would do a 60 minute photo shoot—and then spend several hours editing the images. Now our machine-learning algorithms are capable of processing photoshoots in just seconds. This allows for faster client delivery, high scalability and standardized quality, helping companies meet their goals with inspiring and realistic photographs. Our cutting-edge technology—along with our network of international photographers—is being used in more than 100 countries by notable clients including Airbnb, Just Eat, Expedia, Trivago and Uber.
Come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Handle incoming queries on all channels : phone, chat, mail
• Proactively solve our clients’ and partners’ issues
• Synthesize client feedback for all teams within Meero
• Contribute positively to streamline flows within the Customer Service department and to ensure inbound and outbound interactions are processed and dispatched in due time and efficiently
• Align Customer Service in Americas with global strategy and processes to successfully reach KPIs
• Ability to translate outputs against time for the purpose of calculating individual and teams KPIs
• Ability to understand business process for the purpose of contributing to SOP’s
• Ability to create operational excel templates across different work areas for the purpose of administering and tracking all work
• Ensure departmental queries closed within SLA
• Identify skills deficiencies and training needs
• Provide management with feedbacks and proposition on improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Service
• Capable of developing clear and up-to-date procedural processes
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Bilingual is a must; English/Portuguese or English/Spanish
• Ethical and professional
• Self-starter with high energy levels
• High attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
• Deadline and target driven
• Ability to work well under pressure
WORK @ MEERO
We are Fam - What’s the point spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
Loyalty matters - We care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
Go fast and Break things - No biggie. Fail at something new then start over.
Give a Shit - Details matter, damn it.
Think BIG - Each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always.