Customer Service Coordinator at Meero
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:45 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
WHO WE ARE
At Meero we help photographers reclaim their creative spark! By developing income streams and tools to simplify invoicing, post-production work, and photo delivery, Meero streamlines a photographer’s commercial work, enabling them to shift their focus back to their art.
Meero originated in Paris, the first in its vertical. Now we have offices in New York, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore and are rapidly expanding. We recently closed our Series C of $230M at a $1B valuation, France’s largest round ever.
Meero has created a multi-sided marketplace, connecting photographers to our platform and brands with photo and video solutions. Meero manages the shoot and production process from end to end. Available with only a few clicks, and delivering professional visual assets in as little as 24hrs, Meero provides brand consistency at any scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Handle incoming queries on all channels : phone, chat, mail
- Proactively solve our clients’ and partners’ issues
- Synthesize client feedback for all teams within Meero
- Contribute positively to streamline flows within the Customer Service department and to ensure inbound and outbound interactions are processed and dispatched in due time and efficiently
- Ability to translate outputs against time for the purpose of calculating individual and teams KPIs
- Ability to understand business process for the purpose of contributing to SOP’s
- Identify skills deficiencies and training needs
- Provide management with feedbacks and proposition on improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Capable of developing clear and up-to-date procedural processes
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ethical and professional
- Self-starter with high energy levels
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Deadline and target driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Interview with your future manager & another team member
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with Meero's spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.
Read Full Job Description