Customer Service Manager at Meero
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 9:54 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
WHO WE ARE
At Meero we help photographers reclaim their creative spark! By developing income streams and tools to simplify invoicing, post-production work, and photo delivery, Meero streamlines a photographer’s commercial work, enabling them to shift their focus back to their art.
Meero originated in Paris, the first in its vertical. Now we have offices in New York, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore and are rapidly expanding. We recently closed our Series C of $230M at a $1B valuation, France’s largest round ever.
Meero has created a multi-sided marketplace, connecting photographers to our platform and brands with photo and video solutions. Meero manages the shoot and production process from end to end. Available with only a few clicks, and delivering professional visual assets in as little as 24hrs, Meero provides brand consistency at any scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure that the Team Leaders help
- Contribute positively to streamline flows within the Customer Service department and to ensure inbound and outbound interactions are processed and dispatched in due time and efficiently
- Implement and deliver Customer Service department goals and vision in the NYC teams
- and translate these into outputs for staff
- Ability to translate outputs against time for the purpose of calculating individual and teams KPIs
- Accurate understanding of Meero business needs to contribute in refining processes and SOPs
- Ability to create operational trackers across different work areas for the purpose of administering and tracking performance
- Responsible for SLA adherence and KPIs improvements
- Identify skills deficiencies and training needs
- Provide management with feedbacks and proposition on improvements to Team Leaders and Customer Service coordinators.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Capable of developing clear and up-to-date procedural processes
- Advanced data analytics skills (Excel, G-sheet, Looker…)
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ethical and professional
- Self-starter with high energy levels
- High attention to detail
- Bilingual (English + other)
- Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Deadline and target driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.
Read Full Job Description