Customer Service Specialist - Evening Based
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The CLEAR customer base is rapidly growing and we are looking for a well-rounded individual who amplifies our team’s diverse work experience. The ideal candidate has strong verbal and written communication skills, loves helping customers, is task oriented, and loves solving problems. You have a penchant for providing white-glove service to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our customers. You are innately motivated and passionate about CLEAR’s overall vision and you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Handle day-to-day customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat using your best judgment and discretion for optimal solutions.
- Deliver service excellence while resolving escalated and sensitive issues via phone, email, and social media channels. You’ll be empowered to determine the best course of action to protect the CLEAR brand and optimize our customer retention strategy.
- Work with the Customer Service team to spotlight and help problem solve customer experience pain points.
- When necessary, attend CLEAR events serving as the embodiment of CLEAR’s customer obsession
Who You Are:
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent and 3 or more years of experience delivering exceptional customer service or customer success
- You have a hospitality mindset and high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above and beyond for your team and customers
- You’re willing and able to maintain a flexible schedule, particularly covering evenings and weekends, to help manage the changing volume of inbounding customer inquiries