Customer Success and Implementation Specialist US
Gameffective Employee Performance Enablement and Engagement
By putting employees at the center of business success, Gameffective helps companies increase efficiency, drive customer experience and become more agile. Gameffective makes employees more proficient, aligned, and engaged, maximizing the value they create for your organization. Using tools like adaptive microlearning, real-time feedback, and gamification, it significantly speeds up onboarding, boosts productivity, and inspires an emotional drive to excel. Unleash your employees’ full potential providing them with the tools and guidance they need to hit their goals all day, every day...
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
- Serve as a support point of contact for Gameffective's portfolio of customers, handling ongoing requests and trouble tickets.
- Learn the customer's technical and business environment that will be relevant to the success of the solution implementation.
- Track and monitor customers' health – Proactively monitor customers' application and verify the overall health and performance of the designed solution.
- New feature implementation – Assist Customer Success project managers in implementing application set up according to the design specification
- Gameffective applications expert – Become an expert in all aspects of Gameffective’s application portfolio, assisting other company employees in maximizing the abilities of the application.
- Train the customer on the self-service aspects of the application.
- 2+ years of relevant experience. Preferable working for SaaS companies or one of the big SI.
- Customer service orientation – excellent verbal skills.
- Ability to articulate messages clearly and guide customers.
- Experience in SQL.
- experience with setting up analytical tools (Such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- experience in systems integration (Plus).
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Eager to learn with effective self-learning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.