Customer Success and Implementation Specialist US
Gameffective Employee Performance Enablement and Engagement
By putting employees at the center of business success, Gameffective helps companies increase efficiency, drive customer experience and become more agile. Gameffective makes employees more proficient, aligned, and engaged, maximizing the value they create for your organization. Using tools like adaptive microlearning, real-time feedback, and gamification, it significantly speeds up onboarding, boosts productivity, and inspires an emotional drive to excel. Unleash your employees’ full potential providing them with the tools and guidance they need to hit their goals all day, every day...
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
- 2+ years of relevant experience. Preferable working for SaaS companies or one of the big SI.
- Customer service orientation – excellent verbal skills.
- Ability to articulate messages clearly guide of customers.
- Experience in SQL.
- experience with setting up analytical tools (Such as: Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- experience in systems integration (Plus).
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilties.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Eager to learn with effective self-learning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.