Customer Success Associate
REZI is a diverse and rapidly growing company with the mission of revolutionizing the rental experience. Renting has always been an expensive and inconvenient process for Tenants, as well as, time-consuming and uncertain for Landlords. Technology companies hadn’t moved the needle in solving these key problems – until REZI.
REZI’s disruptive technology has transformed the way Tenants and Landlords rent apartments. Founded in 2016, REZI was selected to join the prestigious Silicon Valley based Y-Combinator in early 2017. Since then, REZI has been backed by some of the most prominent venture capital institutions in the country, igniting the conversation around Renting Better and has been recognized by national publications such as The Real Deal, Crain’s, TechCrunch, Inman and The New York Times.
The Tenant Success Associate’s primary role is to ensure that REZI tenants have an exceptional apartment rental experience. Responsibilities include assisting prospective tenants through the online REZI application process, developing trusted relationships with landlords and property managers, managing tenant lease renewal processes, and assisting tenants with service requests such as repair and maintenance. The Tenant Success Associate plays an important role in achieving company growth objectives – and achieving REZI’s mission to transform the real estate industry. The position includes the exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally with the Real Estate, Technology, Legal, and Finance teams to enhance the client experience.
Success in this role requires excellent customer service, managing timely communication with tenants, meeting KPI goals, and creative problem solving. Candidates who apply should be positive, proactive, exuberant, organized, and detail oriented. Occasional weekend activity may be required.
- Serve as the trusted advocate and key point of contact for REZI tenants, responding promptly to questions or service requests while earning positive company reviews
- Provide prospective tenants and residents with exceptional customer service, addressing their inbound calls, emails, and messages to speedy resolution
- Proactively communicate with tenants concerning lease applications, lease renewals, and payment collection; including assisting in navigating the REZI website and online application
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver tenant feedback, address field operations considerations, manage appointments, and provide workflow improvement guidance
- Build trusted relationships with landlord and property management partners to rectify issues as they arise
- Manage move-ins, renewals, and evictions
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role such as Customer Success Associate
- 1+ years of experience working with CRM tools and Support ticketing software
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, demanding environments and diplomatically manage sensitive customer concerns working cross functionally
- Demonstrable creative problem-solving skills that address root cause not symptoms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; empathic active listener; strong interpersonal skills with a genuine desire to delight customers
- Demonstrable ability to proactively define process with a bias towards continual process improvement
We are an inspired, curious, results oriented and intense team of professionals building a venture-backed company that will be a disruptor for years to come. As a member of this early stage company, you’ll play a material role in defining our value and shaping our future. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to the development of a team that will be at the forefront of revolutionizing a $500B per year industry.
REZI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact [email protected] We are committed to diversity in all forms and encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. At REZI, we view diversity as a competitive differentiator and a strategic imperative.
*third party agencies, please do not contact about this position. Thank you.