WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The primary function of the Customer Success Associate (CSA) role is to empower and advise the medium-touch segment of our restaurant base. The goal is to drive tangible business outcomes using our table management platform.
The CSA book of business is focused on 1:1 relationships with high-value customers in earlier-stage, non-priority markets. These markets are more nascent in that we have a lower market penetration, and thus fostering relationships with key restaurant partners in these cities is critical to the growth and eventual tipping-point of the market. CSAs will take a proactive outreach approach to strengthen these relationships, drive product adoption & engagement, advocacy, and become a trusted advisor.
CSAs leverage data insights to nurture advocacy and produce thought leadership in guiding the strategy & tactics paramount to success. The CMA is a resource to the Customer Success team and works closely with stakeholders across the organization. This role requires collaboration with Support, Implementation, Sales, Product, Data, and Accounts teams.
This posting is for our Charleston, SC office or a remote US position. If in Charleston, the position will begin as remote. If remote, residence in Boston, Chicago, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington DC is preferred.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify customer expectations, values and desired outcomes and create a manageable Success Plan with the customer
- Execute Proactive and Predictive account management
- Be a client-facing trusted advisor
- Nurture advocacy with Book of Business
- Deepen product knowledge and use-cases, including familiarity with the product roadmap and schedule
- Identify and qualify engagement opportunities: Up-sells, Cross-sells
- Identify and overcome objections
- Gain competency with churn de-escalation and appropriately manage customer departures
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years in a customer-facing or -experience role
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Exceptional organization and time-management are critical to this role
- Proficiency with data analysis required (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Excel)
- Restaurant or Hospitality experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, MS Office Suite, iOS, Atlassian a huge plus
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.